We’re heading out for Vegas in just under two weeks and it’s time to start thinking about our packing list. This will be an especially fun trip to pack for, because while we could probably get away with just a few bathing suits and our trusty pair of jean shorts — this is our time to pull out some of our favorite fun pieces.
Things we certainly won’t be leaving without:
- A perfectly floppy hat. It’ll spice up up the simplest sundress and protect our face while laying out. Preston & Olivia has some amazing options right now.
- Neutral chunky heels. We’re packing light, so we’ll need a pair that can last us through any pool parties and into the night.
- Statement jewelry. On a typical day, we typically keep our jewelry pretty simple and minimal. Vegas calls for the complete opposite so we’re pulling out some of our favorite jewels.
- A bathing suit, obviously. We’re just starting to get some sun on our Seattle skin, so we are more than ready to soak up as much sun as possible.
- A romper or two. For a night out, rompers are our outfit of choice. They’re impossibly easy to throw on with a pair of killer heels, and they don’t require any fussing for the rest of the evening.
Are we missing anything? What are your tips for packing light?