Skin care is so important, especially in spring and summer when you’re wearing less makeup and in the sun more. Having a thoughtful, simple and effective skin care routine will help prevent your skin from premature aging and keep it looking healthy longer. Incorporating these six easy (and budget-friendly) tips into your routine will guarantee beautiful, healthy looking skin.
- Baby wipes: Take all of your makeup off every night, and baby wipes are the perfect way to get that top layer off. They’re also durable and really reasonably priced.
- Cleanser: The Neutrogena cleanser is our favorite because it’s gentle, lightweight, and leaves your skin feeling super clean.
- Toner: Use a toner to brighten your face and shrink your pores.
- Vitamin D spray: Minimize aging and enhance the brightness of your face with a natural source of vitamin D.
- Moisturizer: Kiehl’s has some beautiful skin care products. Our favorites are the ultra facial cream and the skin rescuer.
- Eye cream: Apply an eye cream every night before bed to help with under eye puffiness. Pro tip: keep it in the fridge to keep temperatures down and help soothe skin.