DATE NIGHT IDEAS
Can you believe Valentine’s Day is just two short weeks away? I have to say, I love Valentine’s Day. It’s always held a very special significance for me because our anniversary is two days later, on February 16.
We don’t have any crazy traditions for Valentine’s Day, but Ben always makes it so insanely special. The best part is that the little moments throughout the day make it truly special.
If you’re still looking for things to do with your special someone, look no further.
- Ditch the crowded restaurants and stay in: Get a nice bottle of your favorite wine, a fondue kit, homemade pizza ingredients and just be together. Roses and chocolate are the perfect way to round out the evening!
- See a show: One of my favorite date night activities in general is to see show, more specifically a comedy show. Who doesn’t love a good laugh!?
- Spa night: Plan massages and a little spa experience for you and your SO to relax and enjoy a pampering session together. Throw in a sauna session for some extra indulgence.
- Sign up for a cooking class and learn a new dish: Most cooking studios will have special holiday editions and the meals usually look so incredible! It’s a fun thing to do together and then you also made dinner – win, win!
- Pack a picnic and head to the beach (or mountains, park, etc!): As you can tell, I am a huge fan of creating your own memorable evening and a good old fashion picnic never fails. Cheese platter, fancy sandwiches, bubble and strawberries make for the perfect meal.