Seattle is a foodie’s paradise and there’s no doubt about it. There are so many amazing restaurants, bars and dessert shops to explore. While we’re definitely known for seafood (rightfully so, it’s amazing!), there’s so many other delicious types of food in the city. We rounded up some of our favorite picks from around the city.
- Best patio: Little Water Cantina over in Eastlake is such a beautiful spot to unwind and enjoy a margarita. Especially on a sunny day…it’s a dream.
- Best pizza: Queen Margherita is a pizza lover’s dream. There are so many delicious Italian restaurants in the city. But, this spot will take you right back to Italy with their delicious food and wine. Happy hour is Sunday through Thursday, between 4 and 6 pm.
- Best sushi: Umi Sake House has some of the best sushi in the entire city. The rolls are unbelievably delicious and they even have happy hour every day. Can’t go wrong there.
- Best Ballard spot: Anywhere in Ballard is going to be delicious. Stoneburner has a really great vibe inside, and they also have daily HH. The food is really good, but the drinks are what really makes this spot.
- Best seafood: Elliott’s Oyster House in downtown Seattle is a total gem. The view is gorgeous and the oysters are out of this world. We frequently stop by this spot, especially in the summertime after work.
What are some of your favorite happy hour spots?