With Thankgiving being tomorrow, we wanted to take a moment to share a few things that we’re thankful, not just today, but all year long. One of the reasons the holidays are so amazing is because everyone takes a moment to slow down and really appreciate the little things. With the holiday spirit in mind, here’s a list of the five things (in no particular order!) that we’re truly grateful for.
- Great friendships, starting with each other! Everyone needs a little help from their friends, and we feel so fortunate to have gone through so many incredible experiences together. Starting with college, tough classes, and stressful job searches to graduation, adjusting to “real life” and starting this blog together, it’s been so fun to do it all together. And special S/O to all the other amazing ladies and gentleman in our life that we love so much.
- Great coffee. Does this one really need more explanation? Coffee, lattes, PSLs…you name it, we like it. And boy are we grateful that it gets us through the work weeks.
- The ability to live in a cool city like Seattle. This one may be a bit untraditional, but between the two of us, we’ve done quite a bit of traveling this year. We both absolutely love to travel and wish we could do way more of it, but there’s something so great about coming home to Seattle. The people are friendly, the food is almost always amazing, and there’s just always something new and exciting going on. We feel lucky to live is such a beautiful place.
- Support from family. Both of us have really great relationships with our family and we are extra fortunate to have such a loving support system.
- Creativity…most of the time. We’re both creative (whether that’s with design or home decorating or photography) and we’re grateful to be able to continue to push ourselves to be creative and really explore our passions.
Have a happy Thanksgiving with friends and family!