Hello from Nashville! We flew down on Friday evening for a long weekend getaway with our best friends from college. This town is so amazing (full blog post to come later) and we are extra excited to celebrate in such a patriotic city. For now, we wanted to post some of our favorite 4th of July must-haves, regardless of what you’re doing tomorrow to celebrate.
For food inspiration:
- 13 of the Best Healthy 4th of July Recipes on Pinterest
- 23 Recipes We’re Actually Making This 4th of July Weekend
- 7 Foods You Absolutely Need To Have At Your Fourth Of July Party
- 39 Fourth of July Cocktails to Get You Lit for America
- 19 Totally Festive 4th of July Drinks
- 29 Red, White, and Blue Cocktails to Celebrate the 4th of July
Happy (early) 4th of July! Hope you all have a fun and safe holiday.
A & H